Maine Mendoza flaunts summer figure during her family vacation in Batangas! Check this out!

Maine Mendoza flaunts summer figure during her family vacation in Batangas! Check this out!

Maine Mendoza is taking a break from all of her work. She chose to spend Holy Week in Pico de Loro, Batangas together with her family. 


Maine Mendoza flaunts summer figure during her family vacation in Batangas! Check this out!

Maine claims that this holiday is an opportunity to relax, which is something she can't do because of her hectic schedule.

“Loving the fact that I am at the beach again… I have been waiting for this week to come. I am sleep deprived at this point and I have been craving and needing sleep! Eto na ang tamang panahon to catch up on sleep I have missed the past few days and to unwind as well,” Maine wrote in her blog.

In this much-deserved break, Maine plans to update her blog, edit videos and catch up with her favorite television series.

“Since I won’t be having any work the whole week, I think it’s the perfect time for me to catch up and blog about the things that [have] happened the past few weeks… Needing more time to edit videos! And extra time to catch up on Awkward,” she added.

Maine also said that she will make the most out of her vacation before she gets busy again.

“[I am] feeling happy that I’ll get to be at leisure this week! I badly need this time off for the following weeks and months would be hella busy for me. Pero kebs! Kaya ‘to, para sa ikauunlad ng pagkatao ko! Pak ganoin!” she stated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Us

Name

Email *

Message *

Back To Top